Since 2007, Canadian Fertility Consulting has provided couples and individuals in need with solutions for alternative family creation through surrogacy.
We've helped build over 2000 families in the last 12 years!
As a leading global agency, Canadian Fertility Consulting takes pride in introducing surrogate mothers to those who need help fulfilling their dreams of parenthood.
We understand how important family is to our clients, so we are having a photo contest to celebrate all families across Canada!
We want to see what makes your family special! Whether you have a traditional family, or one that is totally unique, we're showcasing real life Canadian Families and the love they share!
Just like each one of Canadian Fertility Consulting's surrogacy journeys is different, so too is the journey each and every family embarks upon!
Enter your photo today to celebrate what makes your real life family special!
Copyright 2019 Canadian Fertility Consulting
1. Eligibility: Must be the age of 18 or older to submit a photo and claim prize. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday May 3, 2019, 12:00am EST. All entries must be received by August 5, 2019, 11:59pm, EST. No entries will be accepted before or after the specified begin and end dates.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [Campaign URL]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD.
5. Prizes: The First Prize Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $2,500 & $250 towards a registered charity of their choice. The Second Prize Winner of the Campaign will receive $1,500 and $250 towards a registered charity of their choice. The Third Prize Winner of the Campaign will receive $1,000 and $100 towards a registered charity of their choice. All prizes will be paid out in CAD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. In the case of less than 5000 participants, a pro-ration portion of prizes will be distributed to winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by total number of votes, under the supervision of Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Photo and Content Rules: The Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable. Photos that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws also will not be accepted.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (photo, caption, information provided), You understand and agree that Canadian Fertility Consulting, anyone acting on behalf of Canadian Fertility Consulting, and Canadian Fertility Consulting’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media and content now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering, you understand and agree to Canadian Fertility Consulting to enter your email address to a mailing list. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Canadian Fertility Consulting. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Canadian Fertility Consulting from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Canadian Fertility Consulting may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD. Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes and disqualify participants for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering and voting. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD, 1005 Elgin Street West, Cobourg, Ontario, K9A 5J4, Canada. The Campaign hosted by Canadian Fertility Consulting LTD is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platforms.